Terms and Conditions
- Achnabobane Farmhouse is totally non smoking.
- Collection and return to Gairlochy for those walking the Great Glen Way, can be arranged, in advance,(subject to availablity as this is not a Service), for a small fee.
- For our current see our Tariffs/Rates page
We are open all year, excluding 22nd December to 27th December inclusive (closed). Hogmanay & Easter (please ring for details), single occupancy of a twin/double rooms are let at room rate the Family Room (en-suite) is sold at Room rate based on 3 people shaing during High Season a supplement is payable (see Rooms & Rates, Winter season only), all other rooms are standard with Vanity Units, all prices are inclusive of a buffet and a full cooked Scottish breakfast. Arrivals from 4p.m. (16:00 Hrs) to 7p.m. (19:00 hrs) and departures at 10 a.m. (10:00 Hrs).
- A booking is not a completed booking with out the following information.
- All bookings must be secured by credit/debit card.
- Bookings, regardless whether online booking or direct with Achnabobane, cannot be confirmed unless a debit/credit card details are received, either by phone or email.
- Achnabobane Farmhouse/Zellini Odyssey reserve the right to change alter modify and/or cancel a/or booking(s) at any time without prior notification
When making a telephone or email/online booking we will require the followinig details please:
Name of Card Holder
- Long number on the front of the card.
- Type of card (Visa/Mastercard/Delta/Debit/Maestro)
- Start & Expiry Date
- Security Number (last 3 digits on the signature strip on the back of the card)
- House number, full postal address and Post Code to which the card is registered
These details are used to secure the booking only, no charge is made or money debited from the card unless cancellation clause is invoked, full settlement of your account is due on departure. We reserve the right to pre-authorise all cards prior to acceptance and confirmation of any booking(s).
- A booking is not considered a completed booking with out this information.
- Bookings made, must be secured by credit/debit card.
- All Deposits are calculated according to the Cancellation Policy below.
- Deposits will not be debited against that credit/debit card unless you should fail for whatever reason to take up your booking
- Or leave Achnabobane Farmhouse earlier than orignal exit date on booking is also classified as a cancellation in accordance with the cancellation policy below.
- Room(s) will remain open until 19:00 hrs. (7 pm) on the first night. After which, we are at liberty to re-sell the room.
- All deposits/charges are non refundable.
- We accept cash, personal Stirling cheques, supported by a current valid UK Bankers Guarantee card.
- We accept Visa/MasterCard and Maestro/Delta/Debit cards.
- Due to Bank Charges, a processing fee, for ALL cards, of 2% will be added.
- If you are expecting to arrive after 19:00hrs (7 p.m.), please telephone us with an updated Expected Time of Arrival (ETA), especially if your arrival will be after 19:00hrs (7 p.m.). The house phone and door bells will be switched off and the Front Door , locked at 21:00hrs , unless Late Arrival prior arrangements have been made.
- If we do not receive, from the Guest, any notice of arrival time (ETA) and/or arrival is later than 19:00hrs (7 p.m.). We reserve the right to consider the booking a no show and card(s) debited accordingly with a £39 administration fee charged.
- If we do not recieved notification of a late arrival, then we reserve the right to refuse entry to Achnabobane Farmhouse and all outstanding charges and fees will be applied.
- The cancellation policy below will be enforced at our discretion.
All cancellations may be made by telephone but must be confirmed in writing and must be acknowledged by Achnabobane Farmhouse directly.
- The Guest can cancel free of charge until 30 days before arrival. The Guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 30 days before arrival. If the guest doesn?t show up they will be charged the total price.
Sorry, No children under the age of 6 years old, unless by prior arrangement,
normal rates apply.
(1st April ? 30th September ? excluding Easter, Christmas, Hogmany & all Scottish & English Bank Holidays)
Sorry, No children under the age of 6 years old, unless by prior arrangement.
Children under the age of 8 years are charged at 50% of Adult rates.
(1st Nov ? 31st March ? excluding Easter, Christmas, Hogmany & all Scottish & English Bank Holidays)
Due to the unexpected passing of my dear wife, Elizabeth. Evening Meals no longer available, so sorry.
- Well behaved dogs with responsible owners are always welcome. It goes without saying that dogs should be kept off the furniture and beds and not left unsupervised in the house, the bedrooms and grounds at any time, this includes all mealtimes, dogs should be left in owners vehicles at this time.
- Responsibility for your pet remains with the owner(s) at all times and not with the Proprietors.
- Pet Friendly means dogs are welcome it does not mean we provide a free and comprehensive pet care service.
- We do provide 'Pooper Scooper' disposable bags for your use, please do clean up after your pet.
- Unfortunately, we have no choice but to make a small charge for dogs of £5.00p per animal per night.
We are strictly a no smoking Guest House, failure to observe this will result in you, or members of your party, in being asked to leave, a charge of £100 will be made and you will be required to settle your account, in full prior to departure. We take smoking in Achnabobane Farmhouse very seriously indeed. Smoking of Tobacco products in any of our rooms, including bathrooms is strictly against the laws of Scotland and the charge will be imposed without exception.
Whilst every effort is made to service you room during your stay, you will appreciate the difficulty of not being able to do so if you occupy your room all day or return to your room early. We endeavour to service your room between 10:00hrs and 13:00hrs daily. If you intend to stay in your room beyond this time and then only the complementary tray will be serviced at your request.
It has, unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond our control, become necessary to charge any damages/breakages/deficiencies to/of fixtures; fittings; carpets; furniture; bed linen; towels; keys; where applicable replacement doors and/or door locks and/or any other equipment/clothing/items provided for use of/by Guests during their stay, to your account (credit/debit card) either on the day of departure or shortly thereafter. Failure to settle any charges will result in legal action being taken and all costs/charges will be borne by the Guest(s).
Footwear & Gates:
We ask that all Visitors are considerate to other Guests as well as the House & Grounds. We ask that you kindly leave all outdoor footware by the frontdoor in Reception, on the rack provided.
Cancellations: A Cancellation occurs when we receive written (email or letter) notification from the Booking Agent or Company or a verbal (telephone) notification from the Person who made the booking or thier Agent on thier behalf
No Show: When a Guest fails to take up the booking within check-in time of 16:00 - 19:00hrs or arrives after 19:00hrs without prior notice or email or telephone notification.
Any further questions or directions you may have, please telephone and we will be happy to help where we can. We look forward to seeing you and please, have a safe and pleasant journey to the Highlands.
- Pet Friendly
- Credit Card
- Free Parking
- Parking Facilities
- Golf Course Nearby
- Family Rooms
- Walking Holidays
- Country Retreat
All cancellations must be made in writing and must be acknowledged by Achnabobane Farmhouse directly.
• Cancellations made one calendar month before arrival – forfeiture of deposit - 50% of full cost of booking or the first night whichever is the greater is payable. see Deposits above
• Cancellations made 360 hours or less in advance of arrival – 100% booking fee payable.
If you are expecting to arrive after 19:00hrs (7p.m.), please telephone with an updated Expected Time of Arrival (ETA) at your earliest convenience. We reserve the right to determine what time is \\\'reasonable\\\' and what is not.
If we do not receive, from the Guest, any notice of arrival time (ETA) and/or arrival is later than 19:00hrs (7 p.m.) without consultation we reserve the right to consider the booking cancelled/no show and card(s) debited accordingly with a £39 administration fee and 2% card precessing fee added and the room re-let.
The cancellation policy will be enforced.
Full Terms and Conditions available on request.